Trusted Platform Module2 compatible with 2x10p LPC header can be used in:
- disk encryption
- password protection
- platform integrity and other security issues
Our TPM2 modules firmware has been upgraded to 5.63.3144.0 version, which mitigates ROCA vulnerability.
More information about ROCA can be found on wiki and PC Engines GitHub.
- TPM SLB9665TT20FW561XUMA1
- Operating voltage 3-3.3V
- Meeting Intel TXT, Microsoft Windows and Google Chromebook certification criteria for successful platform qualification
- True Random Number Generator (TRNG)
- Full personalization with Endorsement Key (EK) and EK certificate
- Supports the LPC interface and interrupts are communicated with the serial interrupt (SERIRQ) protocol